Ransom is one of a kind! He knows how to look on the positive side of things, to find joy in the little things, to make me laugh, to say the most off the wall things that only he could get away with saying, to help me when I have taken on too much (I can't count how many times this has happened!), to be a worthy Priesthood holder, to love his family more than anything else, to support me when I'm down, to tolerate my stubborness and other sometimes frustrating habits, to know exactly what I want/need without having to say anything, to be full of gas and somehow still be so lovable, to give me advice, to love all things Neil Diamond, to accept me as I am, to be a good daddy to Conrad, to help around the house. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Happy Birthday!
Here were some highlights of the day:
- Ransom only working half day
- All you can eat sushi from Sushi Ya with Kelsie and Josh. Kelsie and I stopping at Taco Bell after so that we could eat some real good food!
- Josh Mackey helping me make one of the coolest cards ever!
- Going to see Valkyrie at Movies 8
- Just spending time together.
Ransom at age 24
3 comments:
Ransom, you old fart. I agree, how can you get away with saying all the crazy crap you say?
Happy Birthday Ransom. What an awesome wife you have to write such wonderful things about you!!! Give her a great bug hug and kiss for me!
Happy birthday Ransom!I am Jeff's niece Abby I have a
blog at www.abbygaylia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment