Wednesday, November 10, 2010

happy day all day

Conrad's birthday started out with snuggle time with baby sister. After Ransom left for work I gave him his birthday muffin. He had so much fun blowing out the candles that he would take a bite and then I had to sing again so he could blow out more candles. We had quite a pile of matches by the end!


Looking outside the weather looked nice and sunny so we decided to meet Ransom at the park during his lunch break. It may have looked nice outside, but it was actually really cold so we let him run around for a little bit and then went back to APX to eat our lunch. I thought it would be hard to make him leave, but he loves the elevators at APX.


I hid all of his presents under a blanket this year because I just never felt ambitious enough to wrap them. He didn't seem to mind at all. My mom was nice enough to watch Phoebe while we took Conrad to the BIG movie. We went and saw Despicable Me. I think it is one of our most favorite movies of all time. When we were driving back from the movie we asked him if he had a happy birthday and he said, "Happy day all day!" -Katie

3 comments:

Birrell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birrell Family said...

Glad you got to spend the day together...loved the photos of his happy day. You take some real good pictures Katie!

Becky said...

Happy belated birthday Conrad. It looked as special as you are. Did you make the fire alarm go off blowing out all those candles? See you soon buddy♥