Friday, August 19, 2011

my goofy chef

Conrad LOVES to help me cook. Last night he was fighting getting ready for bed because he insisted that he needed to "cook" dinner. I told him that as soon as he woke up in the morning to wake me up and we could make muffins.

The first thing I heard this morning was Conrad saying, "Momma wake up. We make muffins!" He helped me make muffins until Phoebe woke up and then playing with her was way more fun so he left me to finish making them by myself. Making things with him takes way more time and usually a lot messier, but I love cooking with this little guy. He squeals with delight every time he gets to do anything. He is such a goofy helper. -Katie

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

I heard you made three kinds of yummy muffins in one week :) I can smell them from here!

Becky said...

What a great little helper...even if it does mean extra work for you! I'll have to try one of your muffins when I'm there. I am so proud of you, my mother of two!